Classic Compression Women’s Diamond Dress Socks 20-30 mmHg
- Swelling in the legs or feet
- Long distance travel
- Prevention and treatment of mild to moderate venous symptoms
- Mild to moderate varicosities
- Heaviness and fatigue in the legs (tired, achy legs)
- Standing or sitting for long hours at work
- LEGEND’s Microfiber technology creates the softest trouser stocking in the market
- Moisture wicking fiber technology for ultimate comfort
- Y-gore toe pocket for a more relaxed toe fit
- Y-gore heel pocket design that fits to the natural curve of the heel
- Fashionable patterned appearance with unmatched durability
- Soft to the touch, Microfiber technology which aids in the ease of application
- Extra wide top band for maximum comfort
- Latex free
These dress socks, designed specifically for women, feature an attractive diamond pattern and functional support for your feet and legs. Using our LEGEND® microfiber technology, the Classic Compression Women’s Diamond Dress Socks provide unmatched durability, softness and a real fashionable look that you will be proud to show off.
Why Wear Compression Dress Socks?
There are a few reasons that compression dress socks should make their way into every business woman’s sock drawer. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- Stylish– You will look great in these Classic Compression Women’s Diamond Dress Socks with all your business formal or casual dress attire. Your legs and feet will look and feel good all day at work or on business travel.
- Long Hours Sitting – When you are at your desk or at meetings all day, you are often in a seated position. When you are sitting for long hours compression socks help to combat the normal swelling of the lower legs and feet that occurs when circulation slows, causing blood to pool and swelling. By wearing compression dress socks, you will avoid the tired, lethargic and achy feeling that normally comes from being at your desk for hours at a time.
- Long Hours Standing on your Feet – Compression socks are also good for just the opposite situation. If you tend to spend long hours standing on your feet, maybe wearing uncomfortable heals, then compression socks will help you as well. Your legs and feet are put under strain when you use them all day, so by promoting blood flow and circulation, these compression dress socks will alleviate heaviness and fatigue in the legs that normally accompany those long hours upright.
- Plane Travel – If you are a frequent long distance traveler, then you know what planes can do to your feet and legs. The altitude adds to circulatory issues and swelling that can lead to more discomfort and sometime dangers associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). By wearing compression socks during your flight you will help protect the health of your legs and be ready for whatever activity you have planned upon arrival.
What level of graduated compression is right for me?
This is an important question to answer when you are buying compression socks. It is important to seek the advice of a healthcare professional for proper fitting and compression level that is best for you. The following information from LEGEND® Compression Wear can help serve as a guide in choosing the proper level of graduated compression right for you:
15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This compression level is referred to as “moderate or therapeutic compression”. The most common use is for frequent travelers; tired achy legs; those prone to mild swelling in legs, ankles and feet; during and after pregnancy; spider varicose veins and prolonged siting or standing. At LEGEND® Compression Wear, we encourage vascular wellness through our compression dress socks. A moderate level of support is ideal for any individual who is looking to improve the health of their legs. 15-20 mmHg compression socks are a great product that fits into the LEGEND Lifestyle, as we encourage people to not wait for a prescription, but rather choose compression proactively to extend the life of their legs!
20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This is what we would refer to as “firm or medical compression”. The most common use of 20-30 mmHg compression hose is for varicose veins; moderate swelling and edema; arterial and venous insufficiencies; reducing pooling of blood in the legs; protection against deep vein thrombosis (DVT); during and after pregnancy and frequent and long distance travel. By providing a higher level of support, these compression dress socks are designed to improve blood flow and alleviate pain and increased levels of discomfort.
Graduated compression pushes de-oxygenated blood from the veins back to the heart and allows the flow of oxygen-rich blood back to your legs resulting in greater strength and vitality.