LEGEND® Compression Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeve
Made in the USA
Specifically designed for those with Plantar Fasciitis and/or Achilles Tendonitis.
Our medical-grade graduated compression foot sleeves work by stretching the plantar fascia on the sole of the foot to provide fast relief of chronic heel, arch and foot pain. They reduce swollen feet and promote healing through improved blood flow to your muscles. LEGEND Compression Foot Sleeves provide total ankle support& stabilization The light-weight design allows our socks for foot pain to be worn alone or under your socks day or night for maximum comfort.
Recommended for foot and heel pain and injuries associated with running, long distance walking/Hiking, high-impact activities, pregnancy, travel and those on their feet all day including: Nurses, Military Personnel and Law Enforcement . The LEGEND Compression Foot Sleeve can be worn before, during or after your activity to help prevent injury and relieve chronic heel/arch and foot pain.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA in our North Carolina Mill
- Maximum Comfort for All-Day Wear
- Relieves Heel, Arch & Foot Pain
- Reduces Swelling, Inflammation & Foot Sole Pain
- For Runners, Athletes, Pregnancy, Travelers and Those on Their Feet All Day
- Can Be Worn Before/ During and/or After Activities for Maximum Effectiveness
- Open-Toe Design
- Prevents Injury
- Promotes Healing & Blood Circulation
- Graduated Compression/Progressive Pressure Design
- Heel “Pocket” Design for Perfect Fit & Greater Comfort
- Supports and Stabilizes Heel, Arch & Muscles
- Moisture Wicking
- Wear Day or Night
- Top Choice for Military and Law Enforcement
- Light Weight Design- Wear Alone or Under Socks
- Machine Washable
- Contents: 70% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Polyester
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of the thick band of tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. The inflamed tissue runs across the bottom of the foot. Symptoms include stabbing pain near the heel. Achilles Tendinitis is an injury of the Achilles tendon, which connects the calf muscle to the heel bone. It’s common in runners high impact activities. …Our LEGEND® Compression Foot Sleeves are a solution to these problems.
Proper Sizing: Measure circumference around the arch of your foot & shoe size for proper fit; Aim for middle of the arch measurement range in the size chart as main sizing criteria when selecting size best for you.
There are no reviews yet!