LEGEND® Casual Trouser Compression Socks | 15-20 mmHg
- Swelling in the legs or feet
- Long distance travel
- Prevention and treatment of mild venous symptoms
- Mild varicosities
- Heaviness and fatigue in the legs (tired, achy legs)
- Standing or sitting for long hours at work
- Moisture management and general breathability
- Extra wide top band for maximum comfort
- Low profile padded sole versatile for dress shoes or athletic shoes
- Plantar fascia band provides additional foot arch support
- Y-gore toe pocket for a more relaxed toe fit
- Y-gore heel pocket design that fits to the natural curve of the heel
- Mesh upper foot ventilation panel for increased air flow
- Fully Seamless sock
- Latex free
Our most popular product within the LEGEND LEGWEAR™ line, these compression socks are designed for everyday use and comfort. Featuring a plantar fascia band for additional arch support coupled with a mesh upper foot ventilation, they really keep your feet and lower legs feeling fresh. We recommend these fashionable casual trouser socks to anyone looking for the many benefits of graduated compression technology.
Why wear Compression Socks with my Casual Wear?
There are a few reasons that fashionable compression socks should make their way into your everyday casual attire. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- Stylish– You will look great in these fashionable compression socks with all your everyday attire and/or casual dress wear. Your legs and feet will look and feel good all day. You will be proud to roll up those pant legs and show off your socks!
- Long Hours Sitting – When you are at your desk, on your couch or at the dinner table, you are in a seated position. When you are sitting for long hours, compression socks help to combat the normal swelling of the lower legs and feet that occurs when circulation slows, causing blood to pool and swelling. By wearing our fashionable compression socks, you will avoid the tired, lethargic and achy feeling that normally comes from the wear and tear of everyday life.
- Long Hours Standing on your Feet – Compression socks are also good for just the opposite situation. If you tend to spend long hours standing on your feet, then compression socks will help you as well. Your legs and feet are put under strain when you use them all day, so by promoting blood flow and circulation, these casual trouser compression socks will alleviate heaviness and fatigue in the legs that normally accompany those long hours upright.
- Plane Travel – If you are a frequent long distance traveler, then you know what planes can do to your feet and legs. The altitude adds to circulatory issues and swelling that can lead to more discomfort and sometime dangers associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). By wearing compression socks during your flight you will help protect the health of your legs and be ready for whatever activity you have planned upon arrival.
What level of graduated compression is right for me?
This is an important question to answer when you are buying compression socks. It is important to seek the advice of a healthcare professional for proper fitting and compression level that is best for you. The following information from LEGEND® Compression Wear can help serve as a guide in choosing the proper level of graduated compression right for you:
15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This compression level is referred to as “moderate or therapeutic compression”. The most common use is for frequent travelers; tired achy legs; those prone to mild swelling in legs, ankles and feet; during and after pregnancy; spider varicose veins and prolonged siting or standing. At LEGEND Compression Wear, we encourage vascular wellness through our fashionable compression socks. A moderate level of support is ideal for any individual who is looking to improve the health of their legs. 15-20 mmHg compression socks are a great product that fits into the LEGEND Lifestyle, as we encourage people to not wait for a prescription, but rather choose compression proactively to extend the life of their legs!
20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This is what we would refer to as “firm or medical compression”. The most common use of 20-30 mmHg compression hose is for varicose veins; moderate swelling and edema; arterial and venous insufficiencies; reducing pooling of blood in the legs; protection against deep vein thrombosis (DVT); during and after pregnancy and frequent and long distance travel. By providing a higher level of support, these casual trouser compression socks are designed to improve blood flow and alleviate pain and increased levels of discomfort.
Graduated compression pushes de-oxygenated blood from the veins back to the heart and allows the flow of oxygen-rich blood back to your legs resulting in greater strength and vitality.