Classic Compression Cushioned Socks 20-30 mmHg – Unisex
- Swelling in the legs or feet
- Long distance travel
- Prevention and treatment of mild to moderate venous symptoms
- Mild to moderate varicosities
- Heaviness and fatigue in the legs (tired, achy legs)
- Standing or sitting for long hours at work
- Moisture wicking and general breathability
- Extra wide top band for maximum comfort
- Padded Sole that absorbs lower legs stress from long hours of standing
- Y-gore toe pocket for a more relaxed toe fit
- Y-gore heel pocket design that fits to the natural curve of the heel
- Mesh upper foot ventilation panel for increased air flow
- Fully Seamless sock
- Latex free
Why Wear Compression Socks for your Active Lifestyle?
- Long Hours on your Feet: The Classic Compression Cushioned Socks are great for individuals with active lifestyles who find themselves on their feet for most of the day. Whether you are going on long walks outside or chasing toddlers around, you often times you find your feet sore and your legs tired at the end of the day. Compression socks are designed to combat those tired and achy sensations! The cushioned sole and graduated compression technology work together to keep your feet feeling fresh. By promoting blood flow and circulation these fashionable compression socks will help alleviate leg fatigue, sore feet and/or cramps that can tend to accompany long days on the go.
- Plane Travel – If your active lifestyle makes you a frequent long distance traveler, then you know what planes can do to your feet and legs. The altitude adds to circulatory issues and can lead to more discomfort, swelling and sometime dangers associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). By wearing compression socks during your flight you will help protect the health of your legs and be ready for whatever activity you have planned upon arrival.
What level of graduated compression is right for me?
This is an important question to answer when you are buying compression socks. It is important to seek the advice of a healthcare professional for proper fitting and compression level that is best for you. The following information from LEGEND® Compression Wear can help serve as a guide in choosing the proper level of graduated compression right for you:
15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This compression level is referred to as “moderate or therapeutic compression”. The most common use is for frequent travelers; tired achy legs; those prone to mild swelling in legs, ankles and feet; during and after pregnancy; spider varicose veins and prolonged siting or standing. At LEGEND® Compression Wear, we encourage vascular wellness through our cushioned active compression socks. A moderate level of support is ideal for any individual who is looking to improve the health of their legs. 15-20 mmHg compression socks are a great product that fits into the LEGEND Lifestyle, as we encourage people to not wait for a prescription, but rather choose compression proactively to extend the life of their legs!
20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression Level
This is what we would refer to as “firm or medical compression”. The most common use of 20-30 mmHg compression hose is for varicose veins; moderate swelling and edema; arterial and venous insufficiencies; reducing pooling of blood in the legs; protection against deep vein thrombosis (DVT); during and after pregnancy and frequent and long distance travel. By providing a higher level of support, these compression socks are designed to improve blood flow and alleviate pain and increased levels of discomfort.
Graduated compression pushes de-oxygenated blood from the veins back to the heart and allows the flow of oxygen-rich blood back to your legs resulting in greater strength and vitality.